Effective starting 21st July 2021
Personal information: The types of personal information or personal data we may collect about you include:
- your name,
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number,
- your demographic information, such as postcode, and
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and use of personal information by other Orderla.my Products
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our services or the services of our customers, including storing it;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes; and
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, server providers, maintenance or problem-solving providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses.
- Your rights and controlling your personal information
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 Act 709 (PDPA) or an article of the PDPA and wish to make a complaint, please contact us. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
We do not share or sell your data to any third party without your consent.
We only share general information to public for proving the effectiveness of this service: we do share the GMV (gross merchant value) of transaction via payment gateways, overall numbers of forms and total number of orders being used in this platform.
Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure by the means to safeguard and secure personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
We cannot guarantee the security of any information that is transmitted to or by us over the Internet.
Your user's password are properly hashed and stored.